The Sandoval Signpost reaches every household in Placitas and is available to every household in Sandoval County for free at pickup racks across the county.
We’re building a new advertiser program to enhance your connections with your customers.
In the meantime, you can contact us for customized advertising solutions.
Contact: Kim Stark, Advertising Executive, email@example.com
Advertising Policies of the Sandoval Signpost
Payment in advance is required for all advertisers unless credit has been approved by CTRL + P Publishing.
- For advertisers with approved credit, payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- Failure to publish copy as ordered or typo-graphical errors by CTRL + P Publishing shall entitle advertiser to credit for the value of the ad space that has been rendered useless; which credit shall be the sole legal remedy to advertisers.
- The right is reserved to reject or edit any advertising copy submitted deemed objectionable or contrary to public policy, deemed by the publisher to negatively impact the reputation of CTRL + P Publishing or its publications, or contrary to its policy as now or hereafter established, for any cause.
- The Advertiser agrees that all copy and layout composition of CTRL + P Publishing advertising and content is the sole property of CTRL + P Publishing and may not be reproduced without the express written permission of CTRL + P Publishing. Original copy may be purchased for a one-time fee of $50.
- Cancellations are not allowable after closing, 5 p.m. on the Friday before the Wednesday of publication for print publications and no less than two full business days for digital advertising. Each change made after closing for print or with less than three business days for digital, to a previously proofed ad is $50.
- Contracts are not subject to refund; however, they may be re-signed at the sole discretion of the publisher.
- Advertisers providing client-produced ads will be charged for booked ad space if camera-ready ads are not delivered by 5 p.m. on the Friday before the Wednesday of publication for print publications and no less than two full business days for digital advertising.
- In the event that CTRL + P Publishing elects to retain an attorney to collect any amount due under this open account, CTRL + P Publishing shall be entitled to recover, in addition to any amounts otherwise recoverable, attorneys’ fees and costs of court reasonable incurred in the collection of this account.
- Advertiser submits to the personal jurisdiction of the courts situated within Bernalillo County, or Sandoval County, New Mexico, for the resolution of any dispute arising out of the existence or failure to pay this account, and consents to the exercise of venue by those courts.
- There is a $50 service charge for all returned checks submitted for payment of all or any portion of this account.
- The terms and conditions shown on this contract shall govern the relationship between CTRL + P Publishing and the Advertiser. Unless expressly agreed to in writing by CTRL + P Publishing no other terms or conditions in contracts, orders, copy, instruction or otherwise will be binding on CTRL + P Publishing.
- Advertising contracts shall cover only advertising of firm signing the contract or its subsidiaries.
- It is agreed that if war, act of God, of the government or extraordinary circumstances renders it a hardship upon the newspaper to carry out this contract, that it may cancel without penalty
These advertising policies and conditions are effective 10/1/2022.